Bên cạnh phân tích đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đề thi thật ngày 4/8/2020 General Training, cùng bài sửa của giáo viên IELTS TUTOR cho bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE đi thi thật ngày đó, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp thêm Từ vựng Topic thường gặp IELTS LISTENING Section 1-2-3: Nature - Environment
I. Nature - Environment
- field, footbridge, environment, waterfall, river, mountain, forest, village, coast, reef, lake, valley, hill, cliff, island, peninsula, earthquake, avalanche, tornado, typhoon, desertification, volcano, disaster, catastrophe, erosion, landslides, storm, flood, hurricane, pond, jungle, oasis, dam, canyon
2. the environment
- greenhouse effect, acid rain, global warming, carbon dioxide, burring fossil, exhaust fumes, deforestation, nitrogen oxide, smog, climate, pollution, temperature, power plants, landfill, cattle, wind turbine, soar power, hydroelectric power, renewable, source of energy, reliable, solar panels, environmentally friendly, oxygen, chemical-free, desert, degradation, vegetation, sea level, ocean currents, soil
- conditioner, coal, fossil fuels, firewood, drought, contaminated.
- IELTS TUTOR có tổng hợp từ vựng topic environment
3. The animal kingdom
- birds of prey, seabirds, poultry and game, mammals, cetacean, whale, primates, rodents, fish, amphibian, reptile, insects, octopus, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species, livestock, creature, lion, penguin, plants: mushroom, fungus, leaves, seed, core, bark, trunk, twig, branch, flower, stem, roots, cluster, fertilizer
II. Personal Well-being
- Về đại dịch Corona IELTS TUTOR có phân tích bài báo & từ vựng bài báo "PM orders probe into trafficking ring after Covid-19 community transmission (e.vnexpress)"
2. Sore throat
3. Bird flu
4. Runny nose
7. Infectious illness
14. Have a temperature
15. Dental decay
2. health problems
3. Hospital & Doctors
1. Attending/chief doctor；physician；consultant
1. Put on weight
2. Watch your diet
4. On diet
5. Lose weight
6. Physical exercise
5. Personal Health
1. In good shape
2. In a fit state
3. Out of shape
4. Fit as a fiddle
5. In poor shape
6. Feel under the weather
- yoga, tai-chi, keep-fit, salad bar, vegetarian, outdoor activities, leisure time, disease, meal, protein, balanced diet, food pyramid, vitamin, carbohydrates, rice, pasta, potatoes, pizza, tomatoes, bread, cereals, minerals, zinc, meat, seafood, eggs, beans, milk, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, vegetables, citrus fruits, green pepper, blackcurrant, nuts, egg yolk, liver, medicine، treatment, remedy, nursing care, nursery, regular exercise.
7. Personal care products
1. Trending Topics
13. Economic crisis
2.1. expressions and time
- three times, three times per week, a gap year, fulltime, part-time, midday, midnight, millennium, century, decade, fortnight.
2.2. Days of the week
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday, weekdays, weekend
2.3. Months of the year
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July August, September, October, November, December
3. Money matters
- cash, debit, credit card, cheque, in advance, annual fee, monthly membership, interest rate, deposit, tuition fees, poverty, bank statement, money management, current account, student account, withdraw, low-risk investment, mortgage, grace period, budget deficit, retail voucher, coupon، counterfeit money, public money, taxpayers’ money, debt, interest-free credit, purchase, partial refund, annuity, non-refundable, MasterCard, VISA, distribution costs, income, finance department, family finances, duty-free store.
4. Word form
- train, develop, collect, supervise, mark, edit, revise, exhibit, donate, surpass, register, support, hunt, persuade, concentrate, discuss, suggest, arrange, borrow, immigrate, review, learn, touch.
- energetic, social, ancient, necessary, fantastic, exciting, fabulous, dull, comfortable, convenient, suitable, affordable, voluntary، mandatory, compulsory, temporary, permanent, Immense, vast, salty, extinct, vulnerable, pessimistic, optimistic, realistic, practical, knowledgeable, flexible, confident, Western, intensive, tranquil, spectacular, intact, various
- passport photo, state, government, individual, variety, private sector, practice, gender, creativity, original inhabitant, indigenous, demonstration, strike, entrance, circuit, guarantee, dialogue , commerce, carriage, narrative, chocolate, satellite, decision, prototype, attitude, daily routine, personal fulfillment, activity, recipient, ultrasound, pedestrian safety, traffic jams, procedures, creation, prize, junior, senior, opportunity, driving license, process, literary, man-made, republicans, umbrella, frequently updated, waiting list, sewer systems, liberal democracy, democrats, lunar calendar, libertarian, burger, videos, nature conservation, life expectancy, fund-raising event, magnet, dialect, ramification, straight, farewell, welfare, encyclopedia, evolution, revolution, illiteracy, robot, proficiency, sufficient,